Playing around with wallpapers and flooring and thought I’d put up the results for any interested decorators!
(Excuse the lame titles)
(and the clashing bed)
guys look I made a thing
(also the blog is a bunch of us sharing our animal crossing exploits with each other but I’ll probably still be reblogging the good ones that I make here)
For Missy, of her hot piece of Demo yes
For Amy, of her RED Pyro Tia.
And here’s another commission!
For Chris of her Scout Geoff, who hopefully knows where his weapons are.
warmup doodling and
I’m not quite sure what I’ve done
also I can’t decide anymore which version I like better so
warm-up doodling shhh
Mavis, receptionist at the League of Declaration’s main medical building and League backup defense during her overtime. She’s one of the few individuals who work for the League of Declaration but aren’t Declared themselves, but that’s never stopped her.
This one is from Deani for Janie, of the Rogers household; left to right JT, Pips, Jonah, and Leo. (There’s a maskless version but shhhh)
(Background art is referenced from a 1968 work by Willy Müller-Brittnau)
I’m starting up commissions for the summer!
Prices are as shown and extras are as follows:
- Simple shading (Example) — +$3
- Simple animation up to 4 total frames (Example 1 & Example 2) — +$5
- More complex animation up to 4 total frames (Example) — +$10
Extra characters (per character, up to 2 extra*)
- Waist-up — +$5
- Fullbody Sketch/Flat Color/Painterly — +$5/$7/$10
*pictures containing more than three characters can be negotiated, but may cost a lot more depending on complexity
- Price may increase for highly complex designs!
- Fandom-related commissions and OCs are A-OK!
I will not draw:
- Images containing child porn, offensive imagery (containing racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic themes, etc.), or excessive gore (mild to moderate injuries are okay)
- Explicit NSFW material (including most kinks such as vore, inflation, scat, etc; not that there’s anything wrong with pornography or having kinks, I’m just really bad at it)
- Complex machinery/mecha (simpler designs I can do if provided proper reference)
How to order/process:
- E-mail me at email@example.com with the type of drawing and what you want me to draw (image references are a big help, but I can make do with text description)
- After confirmation of the subject and price, I will send you a rough sketch for approval. If the sketch is okay, I will continue with the lines/color (or provide the full, unmarked version) once I receive payment via paypal (at firstname.lastname@example.org.)
- Once I complete the image I’ll send you the full version!
On August 1st or once I reach 11 commissions, everyone who has bought a commission $10 or over will be entered into a raffle to win one of these three necklaces. If you purchase a commission and wish to opt-out of the raffle, let me know!
(Current commission slots can be found here)
(Completed commissions that I have been given permission to post can be found here!)